Hybrid and Multi Cloud
Wednesday 22 February
Season One: Wednesday 22 February
Using the power of cloud to unleash your business' potential
Computing is delighted to announce Deskflix season 1 for 2023, Hybrid & Multi Cloud
All modern businesses today run on the cloud, but many have yet to wake up to the full potential of hybrid and multi-cloud. Using the most suitable elements of varied cloud services allows organisations to tailor public cloud offerings to their specific needs, or to pick the products with which their teams are most familiar. It's also a way to avoid being locked-in with one cloud provider, and to add more resilience.
But there are also risks. It can be difficult to keep track of cost across multiple instances and workloads with a variety of vendors, and the same can be said of data, as it flows through several different cloud often across multiple regions there's also a potential loss of buying power, as even larger enterprises may be treated as a smaller customer with only a slice of their business going to any one provider.
Join this event to better understand these and other issues, and hear from IT leaders who have uncovered and solved these challenges.
>> Connect with 200 UK IT leaders from around the UK
>> Join us from anywhere on your desktop or tablet, for free
>> Ask industry experts your burning questions, in real time
>> Network with sponsors in the virtual exhibition
>> Enter our competitions to win great prizes!
- What are the main cloud security threats?
- Why collaboration is necessary in cloud security on a global scale
- How to remove barriers to greater collaboration in cloud security
- The benefits to greater collaboration in cloud security to help combat the growing cyber threat
More and more companies are choosing hybrid and multicloud solutions utilizing Google Cloud. Some are startups actively building their client base by meeting customers where they are; others are large enterprises looking for the best tool to solve problems, provide high availability, or diversify their providers to reduce risk. Before setting out to build a hybrid/multicloud solution, companies should be aware of the potential challenges and opportunities.
• How to optimize your cloud cost and management
• Is FinOps the answer to the cloud cost issue control?
• Elasticity of demand - do you need how much you actually need?
• How can IT leverage the opportunity of rising ESG importance?
• Tech will have the biggest impact on sustainability - how can the hybrid & multi cloud environment meet growing commitments?
• What innovations do we see in this space to meet the green movement's demands?
Enjoy this time to visit our exhibitors’ booths, network and be sure to grab a coffee!
- How to maximise the hybrid working environment
- Pros & cons of breaking down geographical borders for recruitment
- Latest approaches in driving our business edge and lessons learned
- How to proactively manage the minefield of cyber threat to the cloud?
- How do we build cloud resilience in such a fast paced environment?
- Why security frameworks are now a must and how to build one
- Why you need to think of prevention when you think of protection
- Building the best line of defence for your organisation in a hybrid and multi cloud world
- How to multiply your talent search beyond the traditional recruitment methods - latest strategies to retain and develop talent
- Are increased wage demands driving organisations to look wider?
- how to build diversity in the sector to drive innovative thought and accelerate growth?
- Is low-code, no code the answer to increase the talent pool search?
- What technologies are out here that can warn and prevent your firm from attack